The JBF Process
- Determine Your Goals- We visit about what you want to accomplish. What are your goals? What will it look like when you achieve them.
- Data Collection- Where are you now? What do you think might be getting in your way?
- Analyze and Evaluate- We look at all the information and determine what is working, what might need adjusting, and what more needs to be done.
- Develop and Present Recommendations- We present a plan that we believe will get you where you want to go as efficiently as humanly possible.
- Implement Recommendations- If you are in agreement, we implement a plan.
- Monitor Progress- We review the plan and monitor progress on a regular basis. We only recommend and make changes that seek to increase the efficiency and potential for success.
During this process, there is complete transparency with regard to fees, responsibilities, and next steps. We will discuss in great detail the best structure for your individual situation before we decide to proceed. Our desire is for a comprehensive strategy for your financial plans and a relationship that is tailored to your needs.